Hello there! We are Art Dealer Street, a brand new platform dedicated to the arts.
Our website features a marketplace for independent artists from all around the world, and we have many innovative projects in store for you.
Our project is built around two main fundamentals: participation and accessibility.
At Art Dealer Street, we aim to create a place that is inclusive, inspiring and that favors creative exchanges.
CALL FOR CURATORS
HELP US CREATING UNIQUE ONLINE EXHIBITIONS
We are now launching an open call for curators, to assist us in the creation of digital online exhibitions.
We are looking for fresh, creative and curious minds to enrich the experience on our platform and to built something valuable and unique with us.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Help with the researching artists, writing, and editing blog and social media posts, press releases, and online exhibition fact sheets;
• Coordinate and correspond with artists, dealers, lenders, art institutions, and collectors;
• Schedule the online exhibition calendar;
• Assisti with online exhibition layout plans; procuring the visual images, captions, credit lines, and rights for printing and publication purposes.
Education: Master's degree in art history, contemporary art or museum studies.
Experience: 1 year experience in the field is required.
YOUR KEY TO SUCESS
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
To be successful in this role, you’ll generally need the following skills and qualities:
• Communication skills: A curatorial assistant must be a highly skilled communicator, in both oral presentation and the written word as preparing, writing, and editing curatorial texts are a major part of the job;
• Interpersonal skills: A curatorial assistant is a team player, and working smoothly and effectively with a wide range of arts professionals, museum trustees and staff, artists and the general public, is necessary;
• Technical skills: Those in this position must have basic computer and software skills in order to work within the platform that is used for the development of online exhibitions.
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH!
Subscribe to our Newsletter and to stay updated on the upcoming news and opportunities on Art Dealer Street!